A Dozen Reasons Why Ted Cruz is the Most Qualified and Electable Presidential Candidate
1. Strength of Character – Ted Cruz is the ONLY presidential candidate who has not bad mouthed any other Republican candidate. He is the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. He has always voted the way he said he would prior to being elected.
2. Legal – Ted Cruz was solicitor general of Texas for five years. He is the ONLY candidate for president who knows just about every conservative constitutional lawyer in the country and, as President, he will recommend appointments of ONLY proven Constitutional law abiding judges. He personally presented 40 arguments before the Supreme Court. We must have someone with Ted Cruz’s legal and Constitutional knowledge.
3. Executive Ability – Cruz has exceptional organizational skills. As solicitor general of Texas, he had more than 700 attorneys working for him. In the landmark Second Amendment case of the District of Columbia versus Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states guaranteeing an individual the right to keep and bear arms. That is the organizational and political know-how we need from a president.
4. Legislative Process – Cruz knows it BETTER than any of his opponents. For example, he pointed out that President Obama has not met the disclosure conditions of the Corker Amendment; therefore, lifting the sanctions against Iran is illegal and any bank that releases funds to the terrorist Iranian government risks being prosecuted for violating the law.
5. Ability to Communicate Persuasively – At Princeton, he was the US national debate champion. While at Harvard Law School, he was a semifinalist in the World Debate Championships. Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz said Cruz was the scariest brightest student he had ever had. Cruz, when given the chance to debate one on one, virtually always has the clearest most coherent argument backed by facts. Why do you think journalists have done their best to ignore him?
6. Economic Knowledge – Cruz was the director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission. He was a domestic policy adviser to President George W Bush during the 2000 Bush presidential campaign. He has a solid knowledge of free market Classical and Austrian school economics which has virtually always resulted in economic prosperity, especially for the poor. Cruz understands how government interference in the economy destroys jobs through punitive unnecessary regulation and how to fix it. He also supports a simple flat tax and abolishing the IRS.
7. Outsider Political Courage – The NYT wrote that, ‘Cruz cannot win because the Washington elites despise him.’ Cruz responded, ‘I kind of thought that was the whole point of the campaign.’ He is the ONLY OUTSIDER with INSIDER knowledge. He usually is the first in exposing GOP leadership legislative gimmicks to make it look like they are against something while actually facilitating it. He is the ONLY candidate who has pledged to repeal every unconstitutional executive order of President Obama on day one and regulations not constitutionally legislated.
8. Moral & Ethical – Cruz is a pro-life practicing Christian. He is also virtually the ONLY candidate that has pointed out that the Constitution does not give the Supreme Court the authority to legally mandate abortion or gay marriage. He has led the fight to defund Planned Parenthood.
9. Amnesty – Cruz is the ONLY candidate that has ALWAYS been against amnesty for illegals. He was instrumental in stopping the McCain/Rubio “Group of Eight” amnesty legislation.
10. Education – Cruz is for abolishing Common Core and was rated the HIGHEST of all candidates by the conservative analysis organization The Pulse2015.
11. Foreign Policy – Cruz is a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee and subcommittees of Emerging Threats and Capabilities, Sea Power, and Strategic Forces. He does not need a crash course in foreign policy.
12. Cruz can unify and win – When Cruz started his Texas Senate primary campaign against the then most powerful politician in Texas, Lt Gov David Dewhurst, his opponent had a 97% name recognition and a net worth of over $200 million, a good chunk of which he used to run in the primary against Cruz. Cruz started with a 2% voter recognition and no money. The GOP Washington and Texas political establishment backed Dewhurst, yet Cruz still won.
Rush Limbaugh said, “If you’re looking for the Republican candidate who is the most steadfastly op- posed to liberalism, whose agenda is oriented towards stopping it and thwarting it, and defeating it – it’s Ted Cruz.”
Mark Levin said (of Cruz), “He’s the most consistent conservative candidate running.”
Sean Hannity said, “Cruz is like the conscience of a conservative in a Senate that is gutless, timid, and cowardly.”
In summary, Ted Cruz has the STRONGEST PROVEN Conservative Constitutional track record. That, together with his proven integrity and ability to clearly and persuasively explain what is at stake to our national security and what must be done to turn around our economy, makes him the most qualified as well as the most likely candidate to win the presidency. Under Ted Cruz’s leadership the USA can regain its position as the ‘shining city on the hill’ of the free world.
**”12 points” compiled by James F Davis, NC Cruz Crew**
For more information on how YOU can become active in the Cruz campaign, contact any of the following: www.TedCruz.org
NCforTedCruz2016@gmail.com CabarrusCruzCrew@gmail.com (Cabarrus Cty) RowanCruzCrew@gmail.com (Rowan Cty) dcncCruz@gmail.com (Davidson Cty) email@example.com (Mecklenburg Cty)